There are three major types of termites
- Dry wood
- Damp wood
Workers are responsible for gathering and feeding the colony members, maintaining the nest, and caring for young. Soldiers protect the termite colony using their large mandibles to fend off predators. Reproductive is the only sexually mature members of the colony, aside from queens and kings.
What do they eat?
Termites are detritivores or detritus feeders. They feed on dead plants and trees. Termites get nutrients from cellulose, an organic fiber found in wood and plant matter.
How does Termite Treatment work?
- The basic principle of Termi Guard is to prevent the movement of termites from below ground into your premises.
- To achieve this, holes are drilled from inside your premises at the junction of the wall and the floor, about one foot (30 cm) apart.
- The insecticide is then poured into these holes and allowed to soak into the walls and ground. If your premises are on the ground floor, the partition walls are also treated similarly.
- 1-year contract with initial treatment and regular checkup. In case you observe any re-infestation during the contract period, you can call us for treating it without any additional costs.
- 5 Years contract (residential & Commercial Buildings) with initial Drilling injection & regular checkups
- We Treat new construction sites as per IS 6313 (part II)
- 10 years warranty is given from the date of commencement of treatment